It's been a pretty productive few days (especially considering I've been back at work for 5 of them) so I'm pleased. I'm pretty well maintaining my focus.
1. Keep sewing space tidy: relatively successful - I have a few fabrics to put away
2. No new fabric bought: Nothing new has entered this house. I have however destashed a ton of vintage sheet FQs!
4. Finish fabric storage boxes: Not yet, but I did finish cutting the vintage sheets that I intend to use the scraps on for this, so no more excuses to procrastinate on this).
5. Finish Phoebe's bed quilt: No progress.
6. Finish piecing at least 5 current tops: I am working on my red/black/white chevron quilt. It's tedious and I'm not feeling the love, but I am persisting.
Don't mind the filthy ironing board, it's from a love affair with spray starch.
And yes, it says 'ironing bored' all over it :).
I also did my polaroid blocks for a swap which will turn into a fundraiser quilt.
9: Keep on top of swap blocks and BOMs: One swap block to do for October, still heaps of time.
10. Finish smaller craft projects: No progress.